14:00h Keynote: "Approaches to Automation and Interoperability in Systems Engineering" Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin Session Chair: Reda Bendraou
14:45h - 15:30h MDE Processes to Develop MDE ToolsSession Chair: Markus Völter
- "Introducing usability concerns early in the DSL development cycle: FlowSL experience report"
Ankica Barišić, Vasco Amaral, Miguel Goulão and Ademar Aguiar.
- "A Qualitative Study of Model Transformation Development Approaches: Supporting Novice Developers"
Gabriel Costa Silva, Louis M. Rose and Radu Calinescu.
16:00h - 16:45h MDE Processes in PracticeSession Chair: Regina Hebig
- "Model-Driven Software Development of Safety-Critical Avionics Systems: an Experience Report"
Aram Hovsepyan, Dimitri Van Landuyt, Steven Op de beeck, Sam Michiels, Wouter Joosen, Gustavo Rangel, Javier Fernandez Briones and Jan Depauw.
- "Towards Enabling Cross-Organizational Modeling in Automotive Ecosystems"
Eric Knauss and Daniela Damian.
16:45h - 18:00h Discussion Groups
We aim to give room for discussion groups. Goal of discussion groups is to jointly identify and outline directions for future research, i.e. to create a research roadmap. The choice of the discussion topics will be done together with the participants in order to identify and cover the most important research needs and interests. Possible directions for the discussions are (but are not limited to):
- What aspects of the a process, e.g. team structure, can or needs be subject to optimization for an MDE approach?
- How can synergy effects between MDE and processes be used?
- Can established processes be streamlined by using MDE?
- What questions need to be addressed, to enable a joint maturation of processes and MDE approaches within a company?